Thursday 26 May 2011

A Long Drive


Yesterday we went on a very long and very boring drive, but for a very good reason, here are some photos I took on the way to our destination, it was a way of not going to sleep as like I said it was a very long and boring drive.





I had been trying to get a photo of one of these for a lot of the journey, it is quite hard not to get a blurry photo, when you are in a car moving at 70mph.





Every post needs horses right, this photo hasn’t got many coloured horses, but I was surprised how many coloured horses we saw on our journey, they seem to be a lot more popular then they were.




And here is some monument, I really have no idea what it is a monument to, but it looked nice so I thought I would take a photo of it.





And here we are, but what is this all about? I guess you will just have to read my next post, to find out what’s going on.

Thanks for the comments on my last post.

Sherri, yes it’s always left to Madeline to stop the ponies fighting, well its normally left to Madeline to stop any of the horses from messing about.

Abby, Madeline is normally very motherly with the ponies it is quite nice really, but of course she is never their mother when it comes to food, Madeline does love her food.

Debi, my saddle has now been taken to be fixed, so hopefully I will have it back tomorrow.

4 comments:

RDA Pony Tales said...

You passed some interesting things on your long journey. I am impressed at how good your photos are considering you were in a car doing 70mph, but I am intrigued by the last photo. A new horse maybe.. I am looking forward to your next post to find out! Abby

Anonymous said...

I too am wondering if it might be a new horse..I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Sherri B.

Debi said...

I think you might be getting a new "pasture ornament"??

seven gates farm said...

Looks like a new horse to me. I have friends who just can't say "No"; are you one of them???
Debi