Tuesday 3 May 2011

A Favourite Photo



Here is my favourite photo from April, as you can see it is of Niko he is enjoying some haylage in the paddock, he almost looks like he is smiling. This seems like a very short post but I just wanted to let you all see that photo as I thought it was quite nice.

Thank you all very much for your comments on my last post.

Abby, there are two mounds of trees the one in my last post was burnt as soon as they were taken out, but we still have the mound of trees in the paddock that was going to be for riding, so there are still trees a plenty to be used for jumps.

3 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Oh my, it does look like he is smiling! I really like the angle of that shot, very nice.

RDA Pony Tales said...

Wow, that is a brilliant photo! Niko really does look like he has a big grin on his face, I love the bits of haylage hanging out his mouth too.
Glad you have some trees saved for your jumps.
Kind regards, Abby

C and C Antiques and Animals - What a Life! said...

Niko is a very pretty horse! and yes he does look like he is smiling a big horsey smile.