Friday 25 March 2011

Just a Quick One


Just a quick one today because I forgot to take the camera to the yard, so all of the photographs are old but still nice. Here is what I have been doing, I said that I intended to do a bit more work on Murphy's mane and that is done now, and my Mother decided that she wanted Madeline's mane pulled as well so Madeline has had her mane pulled too.



Oh and we now know the names of Pip's sire and dam, his sire's name is Bobby and his dam is Daisy. Ok now all I need to do is remember to take the camera next time.

Thanks for your comments on my last post, it's nice to know that their manes look good.

2 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Don't feel bad, I have left my camera behind on more than one occasion. These are nice photos anyway, thanks for sharing them.

Sounds like you are getting plenty of practice on pulling the manes..good for you!

Have a good weekend Edward.

RDA Pony Tales said...

Lovely pictures as always. I forget to take my camera all the time or if I do remember, I then get so busy with the lessons that I forget to take photos!
Glad you got the mane pulling finished, it takes me ages so you have done well to do Madeline too.
Hope you have a nice weekend, Abby